- This event has passed.
2020 45th Annual Three Flags Classic Motorcycle Tour
September 3, 2020 - September 7, 2020
This is a premier, long distance, motorcycle event that starts in Mexico, goes through the USA and finishes in Penticton, British Columbia.
Organized by the Southern California Motorcycle Association this “border to border” run is celebrating its 45th anniversary in 2020.
START/FINISH and CHECKPOINT CITIES:
The checkpoints are subject to change but the Start and Finish are locked in. The Start and Finish, with checkpoints and distances, are listed as follows:
- Start: Mexicali, Mexico
- Checkpoint #1: Cortez, Colorado 631 miles
- Checkpoint #2: Longmont, Colorado 445 miles
- Checkpoint #3: Rock Springs, Wyoming 443 miles
- Checkpoint #4: Missoula, Montana 548 miles
- Finish: Penticton, BC Canada 419 miles
- TOTAL 2,486 miles
Registration is currently scheduled to open on Saturday January 4, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Ridership is limited to a maximum of 350 riders.
For more details: