Take the Motorcycle Safety Pledge
Are you a motorcyclist who puts safety first? Do you share a love of riding with other motorcyclists?
Are you active on social media and in your community? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you can help your fellow motorcyclists. Become a Safety Ambassador – be a role model and help set an example for others! We’re looking for individuals, organizations and businesses to be our partners in safety.
Motorcycle safety is everyone’s responsibility.
May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. A national initiative, the Motorcyclists Confederation of Canada is promoting motorcycle safety among all road and trail users across Canada.
We need your support.
Show your commitment to motorcycle safety and help make Canada one of the safest places in the world to ride a motorcycle. Here are five simple ways you and your organization can help:
- Take the Motorcycle Safety Pledge at motorcycling.ca/safety-campaign. This is a promise to yourself and others to put safety first. Go to motorcycling.ca and take the #MotorcycleSafetyPledge.
- Share your Pledge on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #MotorcycleSafetyPledge. Have fun with it and add a photo or video!
- Invite three friends to take the Pledge. Encourage friends, family, colleagues, and customers to take the Pledge.
- Download our posters and resources, then share them in your network. We have all the tools and resources you need. Visit motorcycling.ca/resources to download posters, social media graphics, safety tips, and infographics. Add your voice and your branding to these messages and share them with your members, customers, suppliers and supporters.
- Send us your photos and videos. Show us how you’re promoting motorcycle safety in your community and we may feature you on our social media channels!
We share the road. Let’s share the responsibility.
We can’t do it alone. If you share our concern for road safety, please help us get the message out. We rely on the power of sharing, social media, and the support of industry partners to accomplish our goals. Let’s work together to make this the safest year yet for motorcyclists.